Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year All!!

So, I have been really busy obviously. I graduated in July 2009!!! Yay from Massage School. I however am still waiting on taking my certification. I have picked up many new hobbies, one being needle felting. I have done quite a few in the past few weeks. I have posted some picks on Flickr my ID is majikpotion. I really seem to enjoy doing it and hope to expand it in the upcoming year. D is doing good, he has started Montessori school and seems to love it. It's amazing how fast 2009 went by. I have made some great friends this past year. My Resolutions are: to make new friends, finish one knitted item a month, and do better in my school work. Not too bad, they seem realistic to me. So here are some pics:

This is a Penguin that was given to my sister, Gabby for xmas.


This is a beagle I am working on as a commission piece. Will post pics of him when I finish.

No comments: